Terms and conditions for the sale of printable Ministry of Riddles games (eBook in pdf format) on ministryofriddles.com online store.
The MINISTRYOFRIDDLES.COM online store, operating at https://ministryofriddles.com, belongs to Bielik Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Wrocław, at ul. Wagonowa 6, NIP: 8943137248.
Conditions concluded between the company “Bielik sp. Z o.o.” (hereinafter referred to as “the company”, “ministryofriddles.com”), registered under the NIP number 8943137248 REGON 382350089, with its registered office in Wrocław at ul. Wagonowa 6, postal code 53-609, and the recipient of the service, hereinafter referred to as the “user” or “player”.
§ 1 – General provisions
- The MINISTRYOFRIDDLES.COM online store, operating at https://ministryofriddles.com, belongs to Bielik Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Wrocław, at ul. Wagonowa 6, NIP: 8943137248.
- The store sells retail and wholesale e-books via the Internet. Orders are accepted via the website www.ministryofriddles.com.
- Detailed information about the products can be found on the website www.ministryofriddles.com/shop, as well as by email at email@example.com.
- The customer is entitled and obliged to use the Online Store in accordance with its intended purpose. It is forbidden to introduce illegal content.
- The definitions used in the Regulations mean:
- The Online Store, referred to as the “Store”, run by Bielik Sp. z o. o., accepting orders via the website https://ministryofriddles.com
- Customer – an individual with full or limited legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, but having legal capacity, using the Online Store, in particular making purchases.
- Regulations – these regulations, defining the rules of purchasing in the Store;
- E-book – a book in an electronic version, saved in PDF format;
- PDF – a file format used for the presentation, transfer and printing of text and graphic content;
- Watermark – watermark, product marking system with encrypted information about the user who purchased the product; may be the basis for identifying the user who unlawfully disseminated the product.
§ 2 – Services provided by the store
- Through the Store, the Seller provides electronic services to the Buyer.
- The Store provides the following services via the Online Store:
- enabling the purchase of Products in the Store’s offer,
- contact with the customer, including providing customers with information about the products available in the store,
- providing marketing and commercial information by electronic means.
§ 3 – Terms of Service
- To be able to place an order through the Store, the Customer must meet the following technical requirements:
- have a computer, laptop or other devices with Internet access;
- have access to email;
- use a web browser (Internet Explorer 7.0 or newer, Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or newer, Opera 11.0 or newer, Google Chrome 20.0 or newer, Safari 5.0 or newer);
- enable the option of saving cookies in the browser.
- The above service is provided for a definite period of time, i.e. the time when the Customer uses the Order Form to place an order.
§ 4 – Shopping in the Store
- As part of the Website, ministryofriddles.com offers the sale of products and digital content to Users after the User has placed an order.
- The prices of the Products, visible on the website ministryofriddles.com, given in dollars/pounds/euros are gross prices and include VAT.
- The price given on the website at the time of placing the order is the final price, binding for the Customer. After placing the order, the price of the ordered goods will not change.
- The purchasing process consists of 5 stages:
- selection of Products,
- submission of an order,
- choosing the payment method,
- order confirmation,
- Orders may be placed via the Store’s website using the Order Form (as well as without registration). When placing an order, you must provide the data necessary to perform the contract and deliver the shipment.
- The condition for using the Order Form is to confirm that you have read and accepted these Regulations.
- The seller does not sell through telesales or stationary.
- By placing an order by the Customer, a contract of sale (purchase) of the ordered Product is concluded.
- The Store issues a receipt for the ordered products. The customer has the option of expressing his will to receive a VAT invoice, which can be sent by e-mail. The customer expresses his desire to receive a VAT invoice by selecting the appropriate checkbox when placing the order. To receive a VAT invoice, you must correctly fill in the company’s data and provide the tax identification number (NIP).
- The Buyer declares that all data provided by him in the order form are true, while the Seller is not obliged to verify their truthfulness and correctness, although he has such authorization in accordance with paragraph 5.
- The Seller reserves the right to refuse to execute the order under the sales contract if the Customer’s contact details are not true.
§ 5 – Payment terms and methods
- Payments at ministryofriddles.com are made through Stripe. The customer can pay for the ordered products as follows:
- credit card,
- online transfer,
- through the PayPal system,
- The customer is obliged to make the payment within 3 working days from the date of purchase.
- If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the customer, the Seller shall refund the money to the same payment instrument with which the customer made the payment.
- Ministryofriddles.com will confirm the registration of the order by sending an order confirmation to the e-mail address provided by the Customer during registration.
§ 6 – Delivery methods and costs
- The products are delivered online and free of charge.
- The paid order is sent to the Customer’s email address provided when placing the order.
§ 6 – Terms of the contract
- The order will be processed as soon as ministryofriddles.com receives confirmation from Stripe that the payment has been made.
- After receiving information about the payment made, ministryofriddles.com will send a message to the e-mail address provided by the Customer during registration, with information confirming receipt of payment for the ordered products and information on how to download the products.
- If it is not possible to complete the order, ministryofriddles.com will inform the customer about the situation by sending a message to the e-mail address provided by the Customer during registration.
§ 7 – Withdrawal from the contract, resignation from the order
- Due to the nature of the products sold (services which, due to their nature, cannot be returned), the Customer cannot withdraw from the contract or cancel the order after paying for the product.
- Before purchasing the game in an electronic pdf in ebook format, the customer should make sure that the device on which he or she intends to play it supports the format in which it is saved.
§ 8 – Use of products purchased on ministryofriddles.com by the Customer
- The purchased and paid products will be available to the Customer after logging in to ministryofriddles.com and going to the “My Account” subpage and the “Downloads” tab.
§ 9 – Security and protection of copyright
- The customer is obliged to keep the login and password for his account in the ministryofriddles.com online store confidential.
- Ministryofriddles.com is not responsible for any operations performed with their help by third parties.
- All products offered in the Store by ministryofriddles.com are protected by the Act of February 4, 1994, on copyright and related rights and may be used only on the terms set out in these regulations.
- After paying for the order, the customer has the right to use the products purchased at ministryofriddles.com or made available free of charge by ministryofriddles.com, only for their own use in accordance with applicable law.
- The customer may not share the products purchased at ministryofriddles.com with other persons.
- The customer cannot and is not entitled to:
- disseminating or marketing products purchased at ministryofriddles.com in whole or in part,
- commercial use of products purchased at ministryofriddles.com,
- modifying products purchased at ministryofriddles.com.
- The customer is obliged to ensure that no unauthorized persons use the products purchased at ministryofriddles.com in a manner inconsistent with the law or regulations.
- If it is detected that the products purchased at ministryofriddles.com have been used unlawfully, ministryofriddles.com may file claims against the customer in this respect.
- Ministryofriddles.com is not responsible for the failure to deliver an email with information regarding the execution of orders for reasons beyond the control of ministryofriddles.com, for example, providing an incorrect email address by the customer.
§ 10 – Content of the license to use e-books purchased at ministryofriddles.com.
- The e-book copy of the game purchased at ministryofriddles.com is intended solely for personal use within the limits of the license granted to the customer.
- All rights are reserved unless expressly licensed by the copyright owner. Except for situations permitted by law or obtaining the consent of the copyright holder, any reproduction, editing, displaying, lending, public screening or other distribution of the content of this copy or its fragments or parts is strictly prohibited.
- The purchased copy cannot be resold, distributed and traded.
§ 11 – Complaints
- The customer may submit a complaint to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org in the event that:
- the purchased product turns out to be damaged or does not start,
- The customer will pay for the product, and within 24 (twenty four) hours of the business day from the information received from the customer, he will not be able to download the product or send the product in another way.
- To submit a complaint, you must have proof of purchase and inform the store via email at email@example.com.
- The moment of concluding the sales contract is the moment ministryofriddles.com receives the confirmation of the order made by the customer.
- Due to the nature of the Products sold (services that, due to their nature, cannot be returned), the Customer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract within 10 days from the date of conclusion of the contract in accordance with the Act of March 2, 2000 “On the protection of certain rights consumers and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product ”.
- Ministryofriddles.com will respond to the complaint within 14 (fourteen) days.
- Reimbursement of costs in case of a positive consideration of the complaint by ministryofriddles.com will be made in a manner agreed with the Customer, within 14 working days from the moment the Customer is informed about the complaint being resolved in his favour.
§ 12 – Protection of personal data
- The Customer’s consent to the processing by MINISTRYOFRIDDLES.COM, operating at https://ministryofriddles.com, belongs to Bielik Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Wrocław, at ul. Wagonowa 6, NIP: 8943137248 personal data within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (i.e. of 2002 Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926, as amended) is voluntary, but no consent for the processing of personal data, prevents the performance of the contract and the fulfilment of the order.
- The customer declares that he has been informed that the provision of personal data is voluntary and that he has the right to access and correct them.
- The customer may consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (i.e. of 2002 Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926, as amended) and their entrusting a third party to provide the Customer with advertising materials and information about promotional and marketing campaigns and the operator of the online store.
- The administrator of personal data is Bielik Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Wrocław, at ul. Wagonowa 6, NIP: 8943137248.
§ 13 – Final provisions
- The Seller reserves the right to amend these Regulations due to changes in the provisions of applicable law or changes in the manner of concluding and implementing contracts. These changes will not affect the placed, implemented or performed orders and contracts.
- The store is not responsible for the customer providing incorrect data.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of generally applicable law shall apply, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964, the Civil Code, and the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights.
- The User may at any time delete his/hers account in the Store by sending an application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email must be sent from the mailbox used to register the account. In the subject of the e-mail, the user enters “Delete account”. The user will be informed about the deletion of the account by email. ATTENTION! By deleting your account, you will lose access to all purchased electronic items in the My Orders section.
- The Regulations are valid from October 21, 2020.